Las Vegas Part One


Last week I flew out to Las Vegas for a holiday/vacation and to celebrate my cousins 21st birthday. Here is part one of my photo diary. Enjoy :)



























The first part of my holiday I saw Cirque at the Aria Hotel which was also the hotel we were staying at. They were incredible and I was literally speechless after. We were not allowed to film or take pictures unfortunately but if you ever get the chance to see any of their shows - please do. We then took a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon which was awesome but I suffer from motion sickness so I had to sleep for the most part haha, after I took my pictures obviously. My favourite bits of the first leg of my holiday was obviously the nutella crepes and the steak. THE STEAK WAS THE BEST STEAK I HAVE EVER HAD. Drools....

Stay tuned for part two!

Grace x
Share:

9 comments

  1. Looks amazing! Please could you do some Vegas outfit posts? Have seen a couple of pictures on your Instagram and absolutely love everything you were wearing and you look incredible! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I'm so jealous, it looks like such a great trip, can't wait for the next part :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous, is not even the word. sounds like you had an amazing time... Looking forward to Part 2
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW these photos are all absolutely incredible, it looks like you have been having an incredible time, I cannot wait for part two.

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! :)

    http://mariahruthel.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always wanted to go to Las Vegas, it looks incredible! Beautiful photographs, hope you had a great time xx

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh this looks like such a good trip - i need to go to vegas - i'd say it's such a weird and wonderful place! you look so lovely, bet your tan is amazing!!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so so jel. I wish I had enough money to go here!!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing, Grace and so does Vegas! I have so much respect for you, your such a loveable and inspiring person! I'm so glass your having a great time!
    ps. where did you get your passport holder? Its adorable!

    xxx Coley

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig