CRISP & GOLD


Here is another Instagram OOTD :) that I have decided to share with you.
It has become increasingly warmer in the UK recently (even though we have had pouring rain today) and this is an outfit I threw together for a warmish evening. I absolutely love this top from River Island & these beautiful sandals have made an appearance yet again - I just love them. As per usual, I have a signature checked shirt around my waist which comes in handy when it gets a bit chilly. 

Crop Top | £12.00
Checked Shirt | Vintage, alternative | £25.00
Light Wash Jeans | SOLD OUT, alternative | £24.99
Gold Sandals | £28.00

Have a fabulous weekend guys! xo
Share:

7 comments

  1. You look beautiful Grace, love the outfit! xx

    www.lifeinthefashionlanee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, you are amazing!
    http://www.sem04.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely loving this outfit on u!!! u looking amazing <3

    www.luvherlipstik.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU LOOK AMAZING!! I'm always in love with your style, but you just look incredible, and I love how it is always effortless aswell.

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!!

    http://mariahruthel.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfection as always !!

    Check out my blog for more fashion, fitness and lifestyle posts :)

    http://blogbyshayx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunny !
    You're really beautiful :)

    Follow me on GFC and/or BlogLovin', I always follow back X

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig