MONOCHROME & DENIM


On Thursday it was my twin friends birthday. They decided to have a house party and me being me took that as a perfect opportunity to put together an outfit. I know a lot of people go to house parties in casual attire, but lets face it - with Gracie Francesca, that just ain't gonna happen. This outfit is actually a lot more casual then what I normally wear when I go out. I think the handbag and the mules just tone it down a tad - what do you think? I am a huge lover of colour, but I am also really into monochrome at the moment.. I like the way the denim breaks up the black and white too.

White Sheer Blouse | £32.00
Black Lace Bottom Crop Top (SOLD OUT, alternative) | £5.99
White Mules | £19.99
MK Tote Bag* | £260.00

Grace x

Share:

11 comments

  1. Loving the outfit, looks great on u<3 and ur HAIR!!! :DDD

    www.luvherlipstik.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg yaaaaasssss! Work it girl. U have been slayin every outfit and lookbook. Your confidence and beauty is oozing out of you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you are working this outfit..!!
    _Bright

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am utterly and completely in love with your white mules. They are soooo gorgeous! Xx
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the white mules sooo much, perfect for summer. Where are they from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair missy WOOOOW! frickin love it!! wicked xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute outfit, you look gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your so beautiful Gracie and so inspiring. Your so empowering and I love your story and bless your future!!


    Check out my blog http://georgiaevol.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! You look great Grace :)

    mariahruthel.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's a very nice outfits also love that hair <3

    http://popsicle13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I lurvee your jeans & blouse, cute combo x

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig