CASUAL STRIPES


I seem to only blog outfits when I am dressed up, going out for dinner or going to a club. My life on here looks so interesting but it really isn't haha. Most days when I'm working I will be in my pj's or trackies, however on this day I had errands to run and a meeting so I thought I would make a little effort.. Notice the world little. I literally threw on a pair of jeans, a crop top & my Birkenstocks which I forgot to wear for this photo haha. This was also the first day I had worn makeup & got dressed in normal clothes after having my hair done. I was excited to see how my makeup and outfits would look with blonde hair. One word springs to mind, LOVE. I haven't been blonde in a long time & I haven't been this blonde in forever. I've needed a change for a while now & I'm so happy with my new locks. In a few weeks I think I may also try out some dip dye in a blue or pink shade. Thoughts? I just love experimenting and having fun. Im a little obsessed with my new hair :)

Share:

13 comments

  1. You look HAWT! I love this outfit, I love your hair, it actually reallllllly suits you like this, the cut, the colour, the length just everything. Look at those curves girl! Beautiful!

    Love Nicole xx

    www.thelifeofabeautyaddict.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the blonde - pink dip dyes look really nice & springy! Xx

    Kisses, Selorm Xx | SheJustTalks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always!! Love love love your outfits, each and every one. You look stunning and hope you're feeling better too. Love the new hair do :) xxx

    Hannah xo | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new hair colour really suits you and this outfit is amazing! Definitely a yes to the dip-dye, will be perfect for summer :) xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new hair colour miss x

    www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that top! saw something similar in river island for £18 :o I better get myself to new look!
    Also the Blonde hair looks amazing! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blonde hair is so fabulous grace - i love it!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look more amazing everyday Grace! xx
    http://laurenswardrobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking AMAZING Grace!!! Love the new hair, it really suits you and I just know that it will look even hotter when you've got an amazing post-holiday tan that I always get really jealous of from your videos haha! This outfit is so on point too, love that top - so flattering! I really want to get one like it...
    Nicola xx (@itsneecola)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great Gracie. True style icon hun. Even contemplating going curly again although I doubt I'd rock the blonde lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this outfit, looks so effortless. and your hair is amazing!

    www.clothcycle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. So Grace I need you to be my personal stylist. You are amaze balls!

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig