DARE TO WEAR


A few nights ago I went out with friends for a catch up & to shake my booty lol. I threw together this outfit which I absolutely love. These jeans are my favourite but they are too big for me now :( I hid it well in this photo but I either need to shrink them, or buy a belt. I was dancing and my knickers were fully on show as my jeans were falling down - kinda embarrassing lol. I love all the contrast and colourways in this outfit. The red lips tie in the red in my BIKINI top, yes BIKINI top, so well. I hadn't worn these shoes before now, they aren't the most comfortable of choices but I love them so much. Beauty is pain isn't it ladies?

Bikini Top | £16.00
White Blazer £45.00
Hayden Jeans | £42.00
Strappy Heels | £45.00
Gun Clutch | £60.00

I think I'm going to wear red lipstick more. YAY or NAY?

Share:

20 comments

  1. I love topshop jeans they are so comfy!

    Coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to the red lipstick looks lush, it might of not been comfortable, but being comfortable and looking good a rarity. I totally love the outfit and you are looking amazing! Totally Inspired. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to the red lipstick. You look stunning! Xx

    Www.beautyclassyfied.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing grace :) and yes to the red lipstick! xx

    www.lifeinthefashionlanee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg everything about this! That top is perf, love the jeans, and the white blazer gives it a great pop. You look great

    http://beautytrialnerror.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lively and vibrant outfit! I really like it. And embrace the red lips

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so amazing Gracie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! More red lipstick! :)

    http://everyella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing as a blonde Grace! xx
    www.laurenswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing outfit, u look great<3 loving the hair as well :)

    www.luvherlipstik.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is fierce! You go girl, blondes have more fun right? ;)

    http://liv4fashion14.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE THIS. LOVE YOU. <3 You're amazing, Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wish I had the confidence a boobs to where that bralet
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look sooo slim! you look better than ever, especially with that hair! well done girl x

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look amazing Gracie, the hair compliments your skin tone so much! And the jeans might be too big, but because of the slightly baggy "Mom" fitting, you can still get away with it :) I love your blog and you inspire me as I've also been through many similar things, and you make me want to share them on my blog too, I just don't think I have the confidence yet. Stay strong <3

    www.almostfayemous.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Whistle for a hottie!

    www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look SO gorgeous, the hair, makeup and outfit looks flawless! Bikini top?! YOU GO GIRL.
    Nicola x (@itsneecola)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You go!! I'd never have the guts to wear something like that.
    L x
    Http://workingmumy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig