LADY IN GREEN

If you follow everything I do, you will know that May 31st was The Big Match, you can read about it here. I think it is so important for people in certain positions & people who have social media influences to use their voice for the greater good. I am so lucky that my followers/subscribers are organic. I love each and every one of them for supporting everything I do. For the rest of my life I hope I can give back & support charities who need to raise as much awareness as possible. After The Big Match event there was a huge party and a three course meal at the Hilton, Reading. I knew I had to go all out and leave my comfort zone, eek. Here is classy Gracie.


Green Maxi Dress | £45.00
See Through Box Clutch | SOLD OUT, alternatives

I thought I would also share this because this weekend,  I have completely fallen off my healthy lifestyle bandwagon and its been giving me slight anxiety. When my life gets crazy busy and I feel out of control, I always let my food intake slip and forget to think about what I am eating. Its now a new month and a new week so I am taking this time to really focus on me. I always have to remind myself that even though my goal may be far, I have still come along way. So many things have been getting in the way and have stopped me from focusing on whats important. I guess that just makes me human though? June is the month of me & putting myself first again.


Whats your favourite part of this outfit? I like the split in the dress.. Sexy but classy :)
Share:

16 comments

  1. Love the colour and the cut. Looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgsh...u look amazing <3

    www.luvherlipstik.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm you hair is fabulous! and wow...your change is inspiring. coming across a post with that little tidbit it truly inspiring...gives me a little wish to jumpstart my own change.

    http://asunkissedaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress, so beautiflul x

    ce-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely gorgeous! The cut of the dress and colour suits you and you're oozing confidence! x

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this dress, you look AMAZING! My favorite parts are the shoulders, I love how they hang off the shoulder. It looks very Grecian goddess.

    caitlindampier.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is gorgeous, and you look amazing in it!! This kind of lemon green color is perfect for summer, but the shape of the dress make the whole look so glamour! I would love to know what kind of diet you do or how do you keep eating clean kind of post! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love the dress! Wanted to order it for my prom and its not available in my size :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look bloody gorgeous Gracie x
    www.beingashleigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!

    http://stylesbynancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gracie, you're just such an Inspiration. I'm on my way to change too and seeing what you have acomplished just keeps me going. Btw, the dress is AMAZING! love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning... green is defo your colour!

    www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking incredible gracie! Been watching your youtube vids since the very beginning and you have came so so far :) such an inspiration!

    www.its-maxi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing outfit and you look so fabulous:)

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig