THIS WORKS: DEEP SLEEP DREAM CREAM


Im not sure whats been happening with my lately - but I just haven't been myself. Im stressed (more than usual) my anxiety is at an all time high & I keep wanting to cry all the time. I wish it was hormones, but sadly it isn't. I don't want to speak to people & I just want to shut myself off from the world. I hate feeling this way & its even worse because I cannot sleep. I have been going to bed past 1am most nights for weeks.. I have so much anxiety that I have these thoughts that if I go to sleep, something will happen that I cannot possibly miss? I lay awake all night refreshing my social media sites, over thinking & tossing and turning.

Things are pretty desperate for me at the moment & I just want everything to go back to normal. I have resorted to going on a mission to find some sleep remedies.. so when I was out shopping & spotted this - my eyes lit up. Deep Sleep Dream Cream by This Works caught my eye big time. The name alone made me want to sit down, take a deep breath and relax. The idea of this cream is to relax you into a good nights sleep with all the therapeutic ingredients and aromatherapy oils that it contains. The best thing about this cream is that, it actually works. After a long hot bath, using this cream on your hands and feet, completely soothes your mind and eases any tenseness in the body. I have been using it for the past few weeks and when I don't use it - I notice a huge difference. It could just be mind over matter, but I would like to think that the relaxing scents really help me sleep & they help me un-wind after a long stressful day. Deep Sleep Dream Cream by This Works comes in at £18.00 which I know, is pricy but if it helps me sleep it is totally worth it. This cream is a part of my evening skincare routine & I won't be changing it any time soon. I think this product would also be great for travelling :)

Do you have any advice for sleeping problems and genuinely feeling a little shitty? 

Grace x
Share:

3 comments

  1. Ooooo I must try this :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a useful product! When I'm overthinking things in bed, I find it's more helpful to go through what exactly it is that is bothering me rather than ignoring my thoughts, that way I seem to get it out my system quicker. Hope you feel better soon!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel EXACTLY how you feel right now. I'm lucky to be sleeping by 3:00 am most nights and even that can be early some nights. My anxiety has went through the roof and I always feel so restless and anxious throughout the day but especially at night. It's a horrible feeling and I really want to get out of it. This cream looks really good I'm so tempted to try it out and hopefully it helps me too! Your YouTube videos and blogposts inspire and help me so much <3 Xx

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig