ACID CREAM PLAID

I've realised recently that I have met some of the most inspiring, uplifting and strong people who are slowly but surely becoming amazing friends. I wish I could see them more often but work commitments, distance & time often get in the way and I miss them a lot :( A few nights back though, we managed to all get together to go and see T-Pain at the Indigo O2. I was so excited, but more excited to spend time with friends than actually seeing T-Pain haha. Anyway, here's what I wore..


Topshop Off White Leather Jacket (unavailable, alternative) | £58.00
ASOS Acid Wash Jeans (sold out, alternative) | £24.99

If you're wandering what lipstick I'm wearing its this YSL one called 'Pink In Confide' :) it's my favourite!

Share:

6 comments

  1. gracie your hair is so on point - massive hair envy!

    love katy @ THE RAWRDROBE ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look and you always look so nice and super stunning and everything you wear is so flattering! zoo jealous of your hair!! xxx

    www.velvetjunk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this look. I like how you make simple pieces look MUCH more than they would be alone. I need this super power too, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so great on you! love the jacket! :) can't wait to see pics of your new hair on here too - from the looks of photos on instagram it is AMAZING!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always loved your sense of fashion. Your style has evolved so much, you are such a beautiful and inspiring woman. YAAASSSS to this outfit. Thanks for Sharing. Do you BooBoo x

    Shanna | My Curves and Lashes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glycolic acid skin peels are available OTC but if this is your first time using one it is advisable to consult a medical practitioner before use to make sure the product is suitable for your skin.
    sizegenix

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig