MELT AWAY YOUR MAKEUP WITH CLARINS





I've been a huge fan of removing my makeup with a cleanser for a while now. Long gone are the days where I would use 99p wipes after 10 hours of wearing makeup & my skin is forever thanking me for it. There's just great satisfaction and relaxation about gently rubbing into my face, something that smells and feels gorgeous. As you can see by the non existent writing on the packaging - I've been using the Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel for a while now & yes - it gets a big thumbs up for me.

Now, this isn't just your normal cleansing gel. Ya see, once its applied to the face, the product transforms into an oil & it just feel incredible. It completely breaks down and removes all of your makeup & it also doesn't sting you eyes which is great for sensitive souls like me! Once water is mixed with the gel it transforms again into a milky texture that really helps to leave the skin feeling super clean. Are you sold yet? 

I find this cleanser really soothing, especially if my skin is having a bit of a mere & I'm having breakouts. On these cold winter evenings its also wicked to use in the shower. I find it really relaxing and nourishing & what's even better is that... it actually works. 

I can't find a bad word to say about this - you just need to try it for yourself. I will be re-purchasing. Its a product I need to have in my stash at all times, just because ;)

Pro's
Great for all skin types - even sensitive skin
Doesn't break me out
Affordable & lasts months
Can be used morning & night
Also comes in travel size

Con's
None


Share:

7 comments

  1. This is a product I've been lusting over for what seems like forever, it's just the price tag that really puts me off actually committing to this product. Maybe I'll be treating myself to this product after Christmas!

    Beka. xo
    littleworldofbeka.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is probably my all time favourite, holy grail, wonder product! There really aren't enough adjectives to describe how much I love this cleanser :) So glad you love it too.

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. For those worried about the price of such a product, consider it an investment as it'll be one of the best things you purchase. I promise :D X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to love Clarins but I moved to Kiehls! Didn't try this cleanser though, it sounds so good for those heavier make up days too!

    Rhea
    thegridldn.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is definitely something I would love to try. Love the name 'pure melt' xox

    Justine | Beauty Toolkit

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been wanting this for a super long time! x

    BerrieBlogs {beauty blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of anything like this before, it sounds amazing I'm definitely going to look into it1

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig