PRETTY IN PINK

I basically wear the same outfit everyday of my life don't I? Ive become a little obsessed with this gilet, hat and boots. I wear them all the time because they just fit so perfectly into my wardrobe! Im not usually a fan of pink clothing but I also pretty much love this shirt too.

I went to an event recently in Topman and I wanted to be stylish, cute and comfy - so this is what I went for.


Monki Hat | £25.00
ASOS Gilet (unavailable, alternative) | £40.00
Boohoo Tee | £10.00
Urban Outfitters Checked Shirt (different colour) | £35.00
Boohoo Bag* | £20.00
Primark Boots (unavailable online, alternative) | £34.99

Grace x

Share:

4 comments

  1. Your hair looks incredible! and the outfit looks so comfy yet trendy :) x

    http://k-males.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink hair looks good on ya :)

    http://trendsettersince83.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look incredible. The pink hair looks amazing on you!
    XEmma -Herimagination

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig