THE 'I COULDN'T BE BOTHERED' OUTFIT









You know those days where you literally can't be bothered to do anything, but you sort of have too? I had one of those days and I really couldn't be bothered to even get dressed - let alone put any thought into what I was wearing. I needed to start my Christmas shopping & it was also a day that me and my boyfriend were going to spend together. I wanted needed to be comfy and casual so this is what I wore..

ASOS Farleigh Jeans | £25.00 (on sale)
Vintage Black & White Checked Shirt | £50.00 (alternative)
Primark Navy & Black Tote | £28.00 (alternative)
Air Max Thea's | £85.00 (different colourways)

Share:

4 comments

  1. I have the same bag! It's absolutely perfect to just chuck everything in and go! Love the post Gracie you are amazing! :)

    Zoe
    www.zoethedreamer.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this style is actually what i'm searching for this A\W , i'm in love with this outfit , keep going my girl
    @salmabeautyblog

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig