THE INSTAGRAM OUTFIT #1


So I said a while back that I wanted my outfit pictures to be taken on my Canon 700D like the rest of my blog pictures, but I thought every now and then I could do an 'Instagram Outfit' post so you can have a look at my recent outfits that I have literally thrown together and snapped when I am out and about. I thought it would bring a little summin' summin' to my blog. Opinion, good or bad, leave them down below? 

So I had a meeting recently with Style Haul & then lunch with a friend. I wanted to be super comfortable and relaxed but also like I have made a little effort. It was also particularly freezing on this day and my meeting was at 9am so I basically got ready in the dark. I threw this together, grabbed a banana and left the house.

Primark Coat | £25.00 (unavailable online, alternative)
Cherry Red Docs | £100.00
Share:

5 comments

  1. Lovely outfit and yes I think it's a good idea to do an 'Instagram outfit' every once in a while to give a different perspective and context :)
    Hannah x
    Hanniemc.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would definitely love to see more instagram outfit posts, you look fab! xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this outfit - such autumnal colours!

    Drea xo
    Drea's Junkyard

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah i love the idea of instagram outfit posts as we'll get to see more of your fashion and i love what you wear!

    love katy @ THE RAWRDROBE ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Instagram outfit posts are a really good idea! Also, this outfit screams autumn - I love it! Also, you're rocking your new hair! -- Lindsey xx

    http://touchedbythesunshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig