BREAKFAST AT BILLS


Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day & going out for breakfast makes it even better. Im a huge fan of visiting Bills & I often go there for brunch when I’m having a bit of a lazy morning.





I tend to go for ‘Bills Breakfast’ as its super filling, super tasty and contains some of my favourite breakfasty foods. I can’t get enough of eggs and mushrooms! I added the crispy potato too which is basically a hash brown & is delicious. The sausages are the tastiest sausages I have ever tasted & the bacon is super crispy, drrrooooollllllssssss.

On this particular day I also went for a banana & strawberry smoothie instead of my usual - apple juice. It was so delicious & fresh. If you’re watching the ol’ waistline you can obviously have this on its own, but I was super hungry.


Cue the absolute concentration. Girl loves ta eat!



The vibe in Bills is always pretty chilled and the decor is just, so cool & pretty to look at.
If you go to the Kingston branch you can also enjoy this beautiful riverside view - perfect.




If you're looking for a place to have some breakfast, I 100% recommend Bills. Its affordable and has a lot of different options, yes, even veggie. The breakfast menu is served until 12pm weekday and until 1pm on the weekends. Its such a lovely weekend treat! Oh, they do pancakes too ;)

Share:

7 comments

  1. Im off there tonight for a girly dinner and drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hardly ever eat breakfast and when I do it's always at home. Going out for breakfast is something I really want to do. Who wants to wake up and make themselves food? Not me #lazy lol X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks abso-friggin-lutely delish! #YUMMY
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, these pictures !!!!! When I see this kind of food part of me regrets going vegan so badly hahaha ! That looks delicious !

    Charlie xx
    http://charlieleschroniques.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't have a Bills (boo) - But one has just opened up about 40 minutes away from me and I'm SO tempted to go try it out! Looks so yummy!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only been to the Bills in NYC so I need to make a London trip soon to visit again! If for anything, for the pancakes ha!
    Ashleigh | www.beingashleigh.com

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig