NEW YORK PHOTO DIARY #1













- West 34th St Street Sign
- Fashion Walk Of Fame Floor Sign 7th Avenue
- Pancake, bacon & maple syrup @ Ruby Tuesdays 7th Avenue
- Christmas Deco outside the Rockafella Centre
- Rockafella Centre Entrance
- Top Of The Rock View (Rockafella Centre)
- Top Of The Rock View + tourists LOL. It was -15 and we nearly froze taking this picture.
- Random deli on 5th Avenue
- Me about to get arrested
- Those yellow traffic lights you see in movies
- Dunkin Donuts, que all the love heart emojis. Yup - I had two.

I apologise for the NYC take over during the next couple of weeks. I will try my best to space them out so you're not bombarded with New York, copious amounts of food and those typical tourist pictures. This is the first instalment of many. I will also be doing NYC food reviews & a general post on my opinion of the city. Im excited. 


Share:

7 comments

  1. It looks like you had such an incredible time, I have to visit NY some day.

    Jess x
    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh i go to New York in 3 weeks these pics are getting me very excited!! :)

    Have a fab time.

    Rachael

    www.caseyscloset.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is my dream to visit NYC when I get older. It's on my bucket list.

    http://lifeasacaribbeangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic photos, New York looks amazing!! <3

    I have a new post on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I was in New York a few weeks ago, wishing I was still there! Lovely photos :)

    www.heyetta.co.uk



    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such amazing pictures, I really want to go to New York this year or next!

    styleaked - Rayban giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing photos. Visiting New York is on my wishlist.
    Read and share my cancer journey blog to help me raise awareness.

    ASpoonFULLOfSugar
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig