THE INSTAGRAM OUTFIT #4: CHRISTMAS DAY EDITION


Hello!!!! (I haven't spoke to you guys for a while so I feel like a massive hello needs to be said) 2014 is finally behind us and I have had a long break away from blogging and youtubing and I have very much enjoyed having some time to myself. Today is the first day in 2015 and I am well and truly ready for a kickass year!
I wanted to share with you my Christmas Day outfit. I went with something easy but a little statement. I don't usually go for blue but for Christmas I thought black was little bit bland. I am in love with the cut of this ASOS skirt, so flattering on curvy girls.

New Look Striped Bodie | £9.99 (alternative)
ASOS Metallic Midi Skirt | £25.00 (on sale)

What did you wear for Christmas Day? If I'm honest with you, I was back in my pjs after Christmas dinner lol.


Share:

11 comments

  1. Happy New Year! You look so lovely here, I love the colour of the skirt and your hair looks great! Hope you have a brilliant 2015!
    Hannah x
    Hanniemc.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a gorgeous smile!!
    You look lovely too of course xx

    http://tezax.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one of my fave outfits on you! so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is gorgeous- so festive but understated!
    www.liquidgrain.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous girl! That skirt is super flattering too, wish something that cut would suit me! Happy new year x

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the skirt! Gorgeous Christmas outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never seem to make an effort, getting dressed up Christmas day. Just a Christmas jumper and shorts, aha!

    Ryan x

    http://www.spalsh-of-edge.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love that skirt Grace! This year I kept it simple with my skinny jeans and my comfy jumper.

    Beka. xo
    littleworldofbeka.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig