THE PERFECT LIP COMBO FOR SPRING


Anyone else literally willing for spring to come? I have even been using sun lotion as moisturiser so I can remind myself of what the warmer months smell like. I wish I were joking!



I've attempted to ditch the vampy lips and I've bought back the nudes and pinks. Im over this rubbish weather, horrible skin and pasty complexion.  Im really into 'my lips but better' for an everyday look, for meetings, lunch dates & running errands. This is my go to combo for that 'I haven't made an effort' look when really, I have haha. A natural, pretty lip is a girls best friend, especially as we approach SS. Now, lets move on to the most exciting part. WHAT EXACTLY ARE THEY?

Nudestix Lip & Cheek Colour in Sin* & Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revloution Lipstick in Amazing Grace and yes, I 100% bought that because of the name lol, I'm that girl.

I am just in love with these too together. The formula's of both are just perfect. The nudestix is slightly matte but slightly dewy & the CT lipstick is matte but not drying in the slightest. The word beautiful comes to mind & I am having a YAY moment for stumbling across both of these.

Have you heard of Nudestix before now? Have you tried any Charlotte Tilbury makeup? Let me know in the comments x

PS. Get 15% off LookFantastic.com with my code 'Gracie'
Share:

5 comments

  1. These shades look gorgeous on you! I really need to try some of the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks - they look amazing :)

    Bethan | Thought from Beth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous combination! I cant wait for Spring to wear more than black and grey at work. bring me some sun...

    styleaked - Rayban giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. This combination looks lovely. That shade suits you so well and it is such a beautiful colour for Spring!

    Beka. xo
    littleworldofbeka

    ReplyDelete
  4. This colour looks so gorgeous on you! I love CT lipsticks!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not yet tried the Charlotte Tilburry makeup, I've mostly been put off by the price but I've heard it's all worth it so might end up giving it a go ! I am very much looking forward to spring as well, thought we had had a taste of that here in south of France but then some snow fell today so maybe not yet haha ! Doesnt stop me from getting some of my lighter clothes out of the closet ;) !

    Charlie xx
    http://charlieleschroniques.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig