NEW YORK PHOTO DIARY #3
















- The Late Show
- Who would have though newspaper stands could be so cool?
- So yup, it snowed and I thought this looked pretty
- I found this sign honest & funny @ Times Square
- Applebees breakfast. The sausages tasted a lot better than they looked haha
- Central Park
- Recognise this from anywhere? Home Alone 2
- Saw this & thought it was cute
- He just had too!
- A picture from some of the lovely ladies I met at my meet up. It was awesome!
- We took a day trip to Williamsburg and Brooklyn. I have no idea where this burger is from but it looks so yummmmmmmmy
- A very NYC photo
- Juniors.. The best cheesecake you will ever taste in your life. I reviewed it here.
- Don Antonio's. I cannot even express how insanely amazing this pesto pizza was. It was just incredible - my mouth is watering :( I want it lol

So that is the end of my New York photo diaries. If you want to re-cap you can here. I had such an amazing time and would love to return when its a little warmer. I hope you enjoyed reading these posts as much as I did writing them. NYC should be on everyone's bucket list.

Share:

3 comments

  1. NYC is definitely on my bucket list. I am glad you had a great time.

    http://lifeasacaribbeangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous! Hope you had a fab time and made memories you'll never forget!

    www.morangeandmore.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want to spend a few days there in the future your photos make me more excited x

    salmabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig