SNIPPETS OF MY NEW HOME


So I'm sure most of you are aware by now (I know I keep banging on about it but I am just so excited) I have flown the nest, finally. I've moved into my very own two bed flat on the outskirts of South West London. I didn't anticipate just how much stuff I would have to buy and sort out. TV licensing, council tax, buying fairy liquid and washing powder etc lol. I've swapped bronzer for bin liners for sure. 

I won't be happy with the interior and design for a few months yet but I thought I would share with you a few little snippets of my new place.

Primark candles & fairy lights




Thank you RegalRose for my beautiful rose

Share:

12 comments

  1. Aww I lovet his post hun, your place looks so pretty just the way I want with mine when I move. Can't wait to see more xxx

    Anna-Maria | www.topdrawfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely, I love how you've decorated!
    Hannah x
    Hanniemc.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks lovely, I love how you've decorated!
    Hannah x
    Hanniemc.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll constantly be changing things! Whenever Im in any sort of home store I have all these ideas on how I want to chance my house haha.

    Charlotte - styleaked

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love then next cushion! :)

    www.lifeinthefashionlanee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on flying the nest!

    www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks absolutely beautiful, I'm not surprised you're so excited to have moved out! Well done girl, you should be really proud of yourself :)

    Emma Alyson x
    www.emma-alyson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it. Can't wait to see a full tour video hopefully. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the decorations. I can't wait to see the entire apartment. xoxo

    http://lifeasacaribbeangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving everything so far, I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your flat !

    Charlie xx
    http://charlieleschroniques.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig