A GIRLIE AFTERNOON


Don't you just love when London gets a little sunshine? The world just seems a better place doesn't it? Myself and Mary took full advantage of the warmer weather a few weekends ago. We ventured out for lunch, earl grey, banana cake and a little catch up.. A girlie afternoon.




So first stop was Henry's Kitchen in Hampton Court. A cute, casual vibe, with flavoursome, wholesome and somewhat healthy dishes. It was my first time here and I was super impressed with the menu, the usual burgers and fish & chips but there were also salads and mezze dishes. We ordered the meat mezze platter with an extra side salad.



Our food was SO nice. We had a selection of dips, granary bread and halloumi cheese. The food was super tasty and I especially loved the chorizo *INSERT LOVE HEART EMOJIS*



Just look at the size of that slice haha. Next stop was Dish, which is a few doors down from Henry's. It was a lovely day but the sun was starting to set so we were both a little chilly. Mr Earl Grey was calling and of course, his lover - banana loaf. 


It was quite possibly the nicest banana loaf I have ever tasted in my life. It was so light and fluffy (it didn't feel naughty at all). It had so much flavour and yup, I'm drooling right now.



Dish  was a real appenin' cafe, full of lots of people getting the same fix as us. I can imagine in the summertime it is absolutely heaving. The chic and fresh decor caught my eye the most. Also, look at those cookie jars. If you are ever in Hampton Court or near by, Dish is defo the best to go for a little pick me up.



Mary and I then had a walk through Hampton Court where I took some outfit pics for her. You can see them here. How beaut is she?



As the sun was setting we decided to head pack to our humble abodes and spend the rest of our evening chilling.

I had such a lovely day and I am now even more excited for summer. Living so close to a river makes me dream of picnics, long walks and boat trips haha. 

Share:

5 comments

  1. The food looks delicious. I need a girlie day like this. It's been a while since I have had time to just enjoy life. Everyday is just go, go, go. And when I do get the time it's just to sleep.

    http://lifeasacaribbeangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That food looks so good I need that asap! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Food looks amazing, where is your scarf from its beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete


  4. My Name is Carol Williams ..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i contact this man called Dr.jartospellcaster@gmail.com Execute some business..He is really powerful..My wife divorce me with no reason for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have her back cos i really love her so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and she woke up one morning and she told me she’s going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when she came back from work she tender to me a divorce letter and she packed all her loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have her back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 4 years...So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for her full name and her picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution...so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that she’s with a man and that man is the reason why she left me...The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring her back.but i never believe all this...he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days..3 days later,she called me herself and came to me apologizing and she told me she will come back to me..I cant believe this,it was like a dream cos i never believe this will work out after trying many spell casters and there is no solution..The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and my wife got pregnant a month later..we are now happy been together again and with lovely kid..This spell caster has really changed my life and i will forever thankful to him..he has helped many friends too with similar problem too and they are happy and thankful to him..This man is indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out..you can reach him here:Dr.jartospellcaster@gmail.com... CONTACT THIS GREAT AND POWERFUL SPELL CASTER CALLED Dr.jartospellcaster@gmail.com ... HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS :Dr.jartospellcaster@gmail.com.. CONTACT HIM NOW AND BE FAST ABOUT IT SO HE CAN ALSO ATTEND TO YOU BECAUSE THE EARLIER YOU CONTACT HIM NOW THE BETTER FOR YOU TO GET QUICK SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS.

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig