BRINGING OUT THE LEATHER JACKET


If the leather jacket is back it means that warmer weather is coming & that makes me a little excited. My fashion sense sort of goes out the window when its winter. I hate spending money on lots and lots of coats so I tend to just buy one which means my outfits sort of look the same for about 4 months lol. I need to start planning my wardrobes ahead of the months so that I don't go broke trying to keep up with trends.. Anyway! Thats an entirely different post. On to the outfit.






This is very much my 'I have no idea what to wear today and I can't be bothered either' outfit. I mainly throw an outfit like this together on the weekends when I'm not really doing much but I do plan on leaving the house. I think crop tops with high waisted jeans are flattering on my body shape and the checked shirt has been a signature and staple look for me for over a year now. I CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO LET THEM GO OK.



Are you enjoying more outfit posts? Im sticking to what I said aren't I? *packs self on the back*

Share:

16 comments

  1. Love your style and outfit posts. The fact you can throw anything on and look the bomb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you look lovely! Your red converse look so nice and clean, mine and so ripped and untidy!

    http://shebearacharmedlife.blogspot.co.uk/

    Love Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I am enjoying these outfit posts. I love your style.

    http://lifeasacaribbeangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the outfit posts! - If im being honest you are giving curvy girls like me the confidence to know they can look hot in anything!

    www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style! I'm the same in the winter time, everything I wear looks the same hahaha xx
    http://www.fashiononmyback.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning as always! So jealous of your curves!! X

    lanaalicewilman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, something I love to wear as well :)

    x Chantal www.commedescoco.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Rad!!!!!

    http://trendsettersince83.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your style!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look absolutely stunning!!!
    Check out my blog: http://hamdaxzee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love her outfit so much and also love all the images. She seems to be stunning and delightful. It is a lovely black color of her jacket and outfit. I just want same jacket as she wore it. Thanks for showing this beautiful blogs. James Bond Leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  12. This fashion collection it’s awesome, thanks for sharing this collection on your blog. Black color its my favorite I am wearing mostly celebrity leather jackets. at the time bike riding.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking very nice and leather jacket is mind blowing!
    Fashion Store

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig