MAC HAUL SPLURGE


Every now and then I get the urge to splurge. Payday had happened, bills had been paid and my first thought was "now what can I buy"? I definitely did not think to go food shopping lol. Typical me. I hadn't bought MAC makeup for a while (except a few lippies at JFK) so that was first on my list because I really love love love MAC. Word on the street was Kylie Jenners favourite lip liner was back in stock and that was basically the entire reason for this haul. It doesn't take a lot for me to spend money does it?


What did I buy you ask? Let me give you the run down.

A lustre finish, slightly pearly. A pinky nude colour, really natural and easy to wear day to day. I was recommended this by Mary because I wanted to try a more natural lipstick with a brown lip liner. 

A creamsheen finish, very moisturising and creamy on the lips. A frosted warm pink nude, wearable & would look awesome with a darker liner for an ombre look. Im really excited about this one as it looks right up my street & I'm pretty sure I've tried it on before & loved it!

Another cream sheen finish. For summer I really like corals and oranges. I wanted to get something that would stand out and look great with a tan. This is really bright but as its not matte, I think it will be a lot more wearable. Theres a theme here isn't there lol?

I simply got this because of the hype. Im wearing it right now and I absolutely love it. Its the perfect shade to line slightly over your natural lip line to create bigger lips. Move over Kylie! I can see why it sells out so quickly, its just fab!! 

A pro longwear liner, extremely pigmented and long lasting. I have this thing where I need a lip liner to match all my lipstick so I ordered this to go with Saigon Summer. This would probably be ok alone too with a clear lipgloss over the top.


My urge to splurge has well and truly been satisfied. What item was your favourite from this post?


Share:

9 comments

  1. I bought myself Whirl as well and I love it, been wearing it every day since!

    Priscilla Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 'What a Blast' lip liner looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Saigon Summer Lipstick

    http://lifeasacaribbeangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ordered a lipstick in the shade Taupe after seeing a friend use it - it would look amazing on your skin tone!

    Charlotte - styleaked

    ReplyDelete
  5. How have i still not got Whirl in my collection?! I must pick it up on payday!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love loveeeee the orange lipstick!! So lush!
    x x | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Time for a browse through MACs website, I've had Saigon Summer for ages and still haven't actually used it (I don't even think it's been swatched lol) High Tea looks amazing! I've also heard alot of good reviews on Pure Zen aswell

    EricaRosa

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig