5 THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO


Now, its not often I don't have things to do. Cleaning the flat, writing a post, meetings, doctors appointments, editing videos, the list is endless. But on days where I don't really have anything to do, this is what I do. I don't like being bored so relaxing or spending money is how I waste my time lol.

Start a new book or Netflix series
Im not into reading but I do love a self help or inspirational book. I like to feel uplifted and I like something I can relate too. A publishing company recently recommended I give 'Reasons To Stay Alive' by Matt Haig a read. Ive just started it and its a really insightful book about depression and how it affect Matt. I have also been wasting far too many evenings watching The Killing on Netflix. After the second episode I was absolutely addicted and I hear the series only gets better? YES!

Clean your makeup brushes
This is probably one of the biggest things I put off doing. I HATE DOING IT! However when I have nothing to do, I talk myself into doing it, I don't really have an excuse not to do it do I? (Lets discuss how many to do, do, to's there where in that sentence) Anyway, clean those brushes! Im actually sat here laughing because there is currently a pile of brushes in my bedroom waiting to be cleaned. Do as I say, not as I do ;)

Bake!
I prefer getting my boyfriend or friends to bake, and I eat the treats but you know. Baking can be relaxing and also fun. Its a nice to way to bond and spend time with loved ones. My favourite treats are banana bread and white chocolate chip cookies. Gimme gimme, yum yum.

Online shop
I am pretty much addicted to online shopping, especially ASOS. Free delivery, thousands of brands and styles + the occasional discount code. I can't get enough. Im also a suck for Topshop too. How cute are my new boots? I genuinely love fashion so looking at the latest trends and bargains from the comfort of my bed or sofa is utter perfection for me. 

Catch up with friends
I often have emails, texts, messages and phone calls to return so when I have some free time thats what I tend to do. In this day and age, its not always easy to meet up with loved ones in person so this is where technology comes in. Take some time to catch up with friends or family, it will mean a lot to them.





Share:

16 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love online shopping and now that I make my own money and I got myself a mastercard I want to do it even more.

    http://lifeasacaribbeangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bake wayy too much but I'll probably start reading more books again. I've missed it!

    http://eastofsiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate hate hate cleaning my brushes. I actually made myself do it on the last bank holiday weekend. It took me over an hour and I don't even have that many brushes!
    x x | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post! Pretty much all the things I like to do.
    I feel you on those makeup brushes though lol x

    www.amortee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get so hooked on internet shopping when I'm bored its dangerous!

    Charlotte / styleaked

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shopping online really is the one. Convenient and addictive. Liked your post.

    mistakenbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also hate cleaning my brushes too haha, It's also really annoying how long they take to dry! Ugh I'm so so impatient so it's like torture to me!
    I'm also really into spending evenings on netflix, right now I'm pretty into 'make it or break it' :)

    Passionate-Mind.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah I love baking! I do it at least once a week, haha!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohmy. My makeup brushes need cleaning so badly....but like you I hate doing it. This is just a handy little list though, I definitely need ideas like these to keep me busy when I'm not at uni over the summer months!
    Nicola x (@itsneecola)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I mostly online shop but just browse as i never have any money haha =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Online shopping or (window shopping) are two of my favourite things to do. I just love it and it relaxes me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally know what you mean about cleaning brushes, it can be such a chore but it's perfect for the days when you're not doing much. Definitely agree with starting a series, I love to binge on Netflix when I'm having a lazy day!

    http://shebearacharmedlife.blogspot.co.uk/

    Love Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I started watching The Killing back in November time and found the first series to be really good! However, the next series just seemed a bit blaned.

    pennethaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is perfect due to the fact that I just moved into a new place and I may be board a lot of the time.

    http://spiritedwayz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looking amazing as always!

    http://mariielisabeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig