LITTLE GYSPY GIRL


I used to think Autumn was my favourite season for fashion but I'm starting to think its S/S. I love floaty dresses, crazy prints, tanned skin and that summer glow. Last weekend was Beautycon & when planning my outfit I knew comfy and airy was the way to go..

I anticipated a crazy day & I always seem to get hot and flustered at these types of events so I went pretending it was a hot summers day when reality was, it was raining LOL!




I had my makeup done for Beautycon as I wanted to make sure I looked the best I could and that my makeup would last all day. I absolutely loved the gold eyes, contour & highlight and the overall glossy skin. I always get my makeup done by Alessia Grace who I have known since I was about 8. She is absolutely incredible at what she does & is my favourite mua to work with. If I could have make me up everyday I would. Alessia is now taking booking for parties, prom, weddings and everything in between. She has twitter if you want to follow her :)


I find off the shoulder tops/dress really flattering as I quite like having my shoulders on show, especially when they're tanned. When I found this dress on ASOS I originally ordered it in a size 14 but it was massive, so the size I am wearing in these photos is a 12. I reckon I could've even got a 10. I love oversized dresses but if they are too oversized they can make you look like the size of a tower block in New York. Going down 2 sizes is probably best if you want to buy this.

Pairing this girlie dress with some black boots adds a little chicness & makes the outfit look a little more put together. You could also wear a cute little hat too!



I'm absolutely loving putting together my S/S wardrobe and I can't wait to show you guys all the outfits I'll be wearing over the next few months.


Share:

8 comments

  1. You look absolutely stunning, love the dress! <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress Grace! The pattern is so pretty :)

    www.lifeinthefashionlanee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute dress =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Grace, you look lovely! The dress is fab!

    http://shebearacharmedlife.blogspot.co.uk/


    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing.

    http://lifeasacaribbeangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig