THAT 70S VIBE


So its been a pretty busy week. Lots of things have been going on and now that its Sunday evening I am pooped! Friday was the pre Beautycon Style Haul party and this is what I decided to wear..

Im really really into festivally, 70s, muted tones kinda vibes more than ever. I love boho chic for spring/summer but this year I'm basically obsessed. I find myself looking through all the festival sections on Topshop & ASOS almost daily.

I decided to wear something cute, comfy and stylish. Im a huge fan of high waisted trousers and crop tops as I personally think they are super flattering on my body type.





How insane is this kimono? I bought it on a whim as I desperately needed some summer clothes and I am so pleased with it. Im off to a lot hot countries this summer so I know this will come in handy. I think its sold out in pretty much every size but you might like this one instead. Its basically the same but different colour ways. Im thinking of ordering it myself.

La Moda are also sold out of this gorgeous fringe bag but I have found a few alternatives in Topshop for you. Im in desperate need for a black fringe bag now as it would fit perfectly into my S/S wardrobe & you can never have too many bags can you?



Im super super happy with this outfit and I received so many compliments about it which makes me smile. I will definitely be recycling it for future events during the warmer months. These Zara heels are just *loveheartemoji*, they killed my feet though LOL!

Did you enjoy this post going up in an evening? Please let me know as I plan on uploading outfit posts a lot more after everyone is home from work. Let me know.

Anyways guys, have a great bank holiday!


Share:

11 comments

  1. I am in love with this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with fringe bags atm, I've just bought a black one from H&M! xo
    http://www.blackisthenewblackkk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour scheme for this look! The heel is a nice height too on those Zara shoes! X

    Cara Delevinge inspired look over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracie, you look bomb ! I love this outfit ! And these shoes ... *-*
    xx

    thafrenchquarter.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with the bag and shoes!

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning ! Love your kimono. And those shoes..are they comfortable ? I'd like to order them.

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit.

    http://lifeasacaribbeangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gracie this post gives me life! You look beautiful, love the outfit!
    x

    http://dandylove1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

    I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR. his phone number: +2348108737816.

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig