THE VAMPY LIP COMBO FROM DAY TO NIGHT


I love finding lip combos without even trying. I stumbled across two recently that I just have to share. I know its June and vampy lips aren't exactly the go to look but hear me out.. 70s fashion is in so why not a little 70s lip lol? Over drawn lip liner is something I love and I can't be the only one?

Im not entirely sure when I first purchased MAC's Chestnut Lip Liner, I found it in my stash a few weeks ago and I have been using it weekly ever since. A gorgeous brown shade with purple undertones.

(Just MAC's Chestnut Lip Liner)

For a day time look I love using this with MAC's High Tea. It creates a subtle ombre look that gives the illusion I have really full lips which obviously I like. MAC's High Tea is very moisturising as its not matte and it gives a natural glossy look to the lip. This combo is very wearable & is great for meetings as it looks like you've made a bit of effort without looking over the top. 

(Paired with MAC's High Tea

Now, this is my favourite out of the two. I love the 70s vibe. If you told me last year I would rock a gold/bronzey lipstick I would have laughed in your face. We all know that pink was my favourite lip colour and practically all I would wear. But as time has gone on I've upped my makeup game and have grown a lot more confident with wearing more daring (daring for me lol) shades. This bad boy is Mac's Bronze Shimmer and I think its utterly stunning. I love the lift it gives to my face and I love how statement it is. Its perfect for warmer weather, especially to wear on holiday in the evenings. I actually really love this without liner too! 

(Paired with MAC's Bronze Shimmer)


So thats my vampy lip combo from day to night. I love both of these looks against my skin tone but I think they'd look great on anyone. Whats your favourite combo? Subtle or daring?

If you'd like to know what else I'm wearing then shop the post here.


Share:

4 comments

  1. Gorgeous colours on you. I'm not brave enough to rock such bold colours
    You look beautiful !!

    www.cocotulips.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god I love the ombre effect of this, you really suit it. The lipliner is beautiful I will defo have to purchase.

    http://www.shutterandscribble.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never done a lip combo. I just usually stick to one colour.

    http://lifeasacaribbeangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

  4. Hello, i am Jessica Wayne from TX, USA. Life without my husband was a real mess for me and my children I am so happy to get my Ex back through the help of Dr Noble the spell caster . My greatest surprise was that 48 hours after the Doctor prepared the spell for me, my husband who has abandoned me for 4 years suddenly called me unexpectedly and am so happy that we have come to become one again through the help of Dr Noble and am so happy to be with my husband once again. Dr Noble is a very wonderful spell caster, you can contact him if you need his assistant because i know he can also help you. contact him through his email: templeofjoyandprosperity@gmail.com or call him on +2349039520524 immediately

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig