COPPER EYES, PINK LIPS & FLICKS


In yesterdays post I mentioned that I'm feeling a little makeup inspired. Im enjoying taking my time in the mornings and really, really going for it. Like I said, I like being natural, but beating my face to the makeup gods is also pretty fantastic and of course, fun.

I guess this is my new 'flawless, taking my sweet time everyday makeup look' lol. So for my base of course its NARS Sheer Glow, MAC Pro Longwear Concealer & MAC MSF Natural. This triple threat combo has been my favourite for a long time now - its just the best. Medium & flawless coverage.. what more do you need? For sculpting I've opted for Collection's* new contour kit, that isn't actually out until September, but its INCREDIBLE, I've never felt this excited for a new contour product before, and the kit is £7? WTF lol. It actually reminds me of the KEVIN ACOUIN Sculpting Kit, but I think the Collection one is actually better. On top of that I've sweeped across MAC MSF in Dark Deep to warm up my face and add even more depth. As always I've gone for MAC Gold Deposit for a strong, pretty highlight. 

Moving on to the copper eyes, pink lips & flicks. I think copper/reddy/warm toned eyes is my new thing. I've been into it for about two months and I don't think that obsession is going to go for a while. Coppery tones are so beautiful against brown eyes and tanned skin. The shade I wear is FASHION FAIR Sahara Sand* and its just stunning. Not matte, not shimmery, just completely buttery and sort of glossy at the same time, super gorgeous. I think winged liner has been in my life as a full time best friend for about 3 years now and I love it more and more everyday. I've tried my fair share but my ultimate favourite is the BOURJOIS Liner Feutre*. When I first tried this around 3 months ago, I wasn't expecting it to be good at all, but it has exceeded my expectations and more. Its just utter perfection.. I have two backs up lol. Yup, 2! 



Im not sure if you remember that a while back I ditched anything pink on my lips. It was all about nudes & browns, I guess Kylie Jenner had an affect on everyone right? Even me (sobs) lol. I think the entire 70s vibe took over my life for a while and pink? That was gone. Fast forward to mid July and I'm back into it. Pinky lips for me as the easiest to wear. Not too much for the day, but enough for the night, generally always suitable for my skin tone & I also love that you can own 10,000 pink lip products but none are the same (thats what we tell our boyfriends & parents right?). This one is HD BROWS Dusk*& its a gloss. I love how wearable it is because its not too shiny, gloopy or sticky. It works with liners, lipsticks or by itself. Its sort of pricy, but I sort of don't care because I love it that much.

Due to this new inspiration I have for makeup, I now want to splurge on lots of new pretty products. Theres a few MAC eyeshadows I have my eyes on as well as buying everything from Charlotte Tilbury, The Balm & ABH. Can I just be rich and buy it all please?




Share:

10 comments

  1. This is absolutely stunning! I couldn't stop looking at your flawless makeup in your vlog so I'm super happy you've broken it down. Will definitely be trying out this look <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great! I really need the MAC concealer and collection has a contour kit coming out? NEED!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. your make up is always flawless xo

    I A S F

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the natural look.

    http://lifeasacaribbeangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!

    www.emmaloumay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just have a glow about you Gracie! : ) your blog posts always make me smile <3

    tmckinney09.wix.com/blackswan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cannot wait for the launch of the collection contour kit if you love it that much! Looks amazing on you!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this you look gorgeous and so radiant! That cat flick is on point x
    Liza | Glambeautys | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look on you! x

    beautyblahblahblah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beaut!!!

    http://thisissimplymee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig