KHAKI TROUSERS



I feel like I literally always say this but I HATE EVERYTHING IN MY WARDROBE lol!

Maybe its the weird weather? Its me being stupid? Or, its just I'm having a style rut.. I don't know what it is, but I just have no inspiration or motivation to get dressed in the mornings. I feel like I wear the same outfit all the time & when I go shopping for new staple pieces, nothing catches my eye. English summer outfits vs abroad summer outfits are just not the same lol, I cannot wear the same outfits I wore on holiday in the UK - its not that hot and.. Just no lol. You know what I mean right? Im kinda looking forward to A/W, where I can layer, pick up some new amazing pieces and also have a wardrobe re-fresh.

I've been searching ASOS, Boohoo, Topshop, Missguided, New Look, River Island - you bloody name it but I just can't part with my money? I think this weekend I might have a rummage through my wardrobe, see what I have, what I don't have & then go from there. I think the problem is, is that my clothes storage is just rubbish so I can never see what to pair things with etc. Any advice would be greatly appreciated? How do you update your wardrobe without becoming poor lol?


I've had these trousers for ages, I loved them when I bought them but I've struggled to style them. I think they look best with heels though, what do you think? Talking about heels, I absolutely love these monochrome ones from New Look but they've sold out now which is annoying. Im a huge fan of simple outfits paired with a more statement heel. Maybe i'll do a post about statement heels? Let me know if thats something you'd like to see?



Share:

12 comments

  1. I really like this! The trousers are so flattering, and yes statement heels are a good idea. I would also really love to see how different types of necklaces can be styled, what do you think? :)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that trousers of this length (culottes too) look better with heels. I feel that if I were to wear flat shoes I'd look super short as they somewhat 'dwarf' me. When it comes to updating my wardrobe I mix basics and statements (i.e. a statement leather jacket with a basic vest top) X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous outfit, the khaki trousers are fab! <3

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty really need a pair of khaki trousers now as I'd thrown my old ones away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with those shoes

    http://lifeasacaribbeangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you've styled the khaki trousers!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination
    Btw check out my sweet Lightbox Giveaway if you haven’t already!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the trousers! you look gorgeous as always x


    Yasmin

    www.yasbeyou.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I often feel this way too but you always look amazing! Love this outfit <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have some trousers similar to those and I find em difficult to style too :( I just like to wear them with a top tucked in slightly and a long jacket/cardigan!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the trousers with the heels! I don't think that you can ever go wrong with adding a heel to a casual look to dress it up a little : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kim Madar
    This is a Wonderful testimony on a Spell caster called DR OWOLABI that Just helped me and Brought My Ex Husband
    back within 2Days with his Love spell. I am Kim Madar from United States, Life has being very Difficult for me
    Since my Husband Left me and my Two Kids. My Kids and I and had being Missing My Husband and I cried almost
    Everyday because of him, One Faithful Day, Someone Directed me to This man DR OWOLABI and I Contacted him VIA Email
    and He Casted a Love spell for me and Told me that i will see the Results within 2DAYS, My Husband That Left me
    For about 3years, Called me And Started opposing and he even sent me an apologizing Text. From that Moment,
    I and My Family had being Living happily. Readers Out There, Who are in Pains and have Great Pleasure in Contacting
    this Man should do that On this Email: DROWOLABISOLUTIONHOME@GMAIL.COM
    You Can also Reach Him or Contact him On His NUMBER +16828086703or+2348124209863...

    ReplyDelete
  12. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

    I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR. his phone number: +2348108737816.

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig