3 PLACES TO EAT IN NYC




Whenever I travel to different places, including the UK, I always plan where or what I'm going to eat. My entire life is practically based around food ok? And yes - I am very much ashamed to admit this lol. A girls gotta eat right?

During my recent trip to New York I ate at some amazing places, but these 3 stick in my mind the most. Get your tastebuds ready, its time to feed that wanderlust.

Balthazar | 80th Spring St NY
French toast, bacon & maple syrup. Just stop it. Stop it right now. A beautiful french restaurant just off the shopping district of Broadway. Its in the perfect location to fuel up before a day of splurging. A casual but upmarket atmosphere, friendly staff and insanely mouth watering food. The portion was just enough of New York, but not too much to cause a food baby (ain't nothing wrong with food babies though). Crispy bacon laid across cinnamon sprinkled french toast, maple syrup poured on top, washed down with a BOWL, yes a bowl of coffee and fresh orange juice. I bet you want to book a flight to New York right now don't you?

Dough | 14th W, 19th St, NY
There are no words. Just no god damn words. Dough isn't just your regular donut place. Firstly, you can get Nutella filled donuts (I mean, come the F on lol). Secondly you have just never tasted donuts so fluffy, so light, but so freakin giant in all of your life. They even had pumpkin flavour.. seriously? PUMPKIN! I obviously had Nutella (and then a few hours later the glazed but who's counting). They were both utterly delicious and surprisingly not sickly or too sweet. Dough is probably my favourite NYC find and as soon as I return I shall be heading here. Its just off 5th Avenue too, a 3 min walk from Sephora (where I spent most of my time.... and money).

Egg Shop | 151 Elizabeth St, NY
On my last morning in NYC, a few hours before it was time to head to the airport, I had no idea where to eat. I googled 'breakfast near me' & this little gem came up. Im a huge fan of eggs (obviously) and the menu looked different, yummy & also interesting. I had avocado on toast, poached eggs with hot sauce, a side of hash browns & a side of fried chicken (don't judge me ok), if fried chicken is on the menu I am OF COURSE going to order it, I don't care if its 10.30am. LET A GIRL LIVE. My meal was delicious! Unbelievably tasty and FULL of so much flavour. The fried chicken was the best fried chicken I have ever had in my life - I even had to ask the waitress how they made it. She said 'They drizzle honey over it', & in that very moment.... I DIED. Imagine KFC BUT 10000000X better, really juicy on the inside, crispy on the outside & not greasy at all. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

I had such a fabulous time in New York City that I am already planning a 5 day trip in March. If you would like to visit New York too I recommend using Booking.com, Skyscanner & the app 'Hotels Tonight'. I feel so at home in NYC. I am literally counting down the days until I go back.
Share:

13 comments

  1. OMG Gracie what are you doing to me! I went to NYC last year and I ate alllll the pizza slices and burgers haha! I really liked it but I still prefer London :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture are making me drool! I'm writing these places down to visit in my next trip! Lovely pictures :)

    http://scripted-dreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you found some great places! My sister lives in NYC and I love stalking her twitter/instragram/facebook for amazing foodie places!!!


    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delicious!

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daaaaang, this post has me drooling like nobody's business! And now I'm really hungry...

    Meg | A Little Twist Of…

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really hungry. The last photo is amazing, a delightful feast x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo my boyfriend works about 5 minutes from all of these places AH!!!! He moved up there before me and our son because I wanted our son to finish school here before moving up there during winter break. OMG I am SOOO going to all of these places once I move LOL! We're just like you, every time we travel we always look up food spots before hand lmao! NYC has some of the best foods ever! Only problem is I feel like i'm going to gain a million pounds from trying all the cool eateries!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Balthazar sounds like heaven on earth!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to see posts about food. They look really delicious.

    http://lifeasacaribbeangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://www.mioam.org

    Enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. For the past 5 months, I have tried 3 to 4 different spell caster, but none was able to help me, they rejected me for no reason. Because of the nature of my case, I kept trying until I met Dr. Wakina through: dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com to see if he is going reject me like others. He accepted to help me rebuild my broken home and restore peace to my family. I and my boyfriend were always fighting and quarrelling in front of our kid, about the lack of time he spends with me, he told me he was DONE with the relationship, he warned me to leave him alone and never search for him. We have been through so many things, and I felt like we been trying too hard to let go now.
    After seeing wonderful reviews about Dr. Wakina and also lucky to know him as a person, I regretted ever wasting my time when the love spell was finally cast and my boyfriend came back home, begging for forgiveness. Am one of the happiest woman on earth, it couldn’t have been possible without the help of Dr. Wakina’s Love Temple through: dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm very excited sharing this amazing testimony about how i save my marriage and get my husband back today, My name is Keys Miller,i live in Los Angeles, California, and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring husband ,with three kids. A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband. So terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce,he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband . So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past seven 9 months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there to kindly contact Dr Ogudugu if you have any problems,{GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM}. Thanks you Dr Ogudugu, i will always be testifying about your good work.

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig