SHOREDITCH HOUSE












A week or so ago I had the opportunity to stay over at Shoreditch House for an event with Clinique. Whenever I stay at a hotel I bring along my camera just incase I want to take some snaps for the purpose of a review... and now here we are.

Shoreditch House, in the heart of Shoreditch, East London (pretty obvs right) is everything I thought it would be. Modern, cool & practical. If a hotel provides SkyTV, robes & a mini bar full of goodies, then I'm pretty much won over. From paracetamol to condoms, Pringles to orange juice, Shoreditch House has you covered. I particularly loved all of the Cowshed products and the fact I could read Vogue without buying it lol!

The shower was amazing, super hot and powerful and the bed was big enough to stretch out like a starfish without touching the edges (I can't be the only one that does that). The decor was brill, an old school telephone which I used numerous times to order room service because HELLO, room service. I also loved the blinds that overlooked the hustle and bustle of East London's streets.

I had a pleasant nights sleep and if my wake up time wasn't 5am I would've slept until sunrise.

Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day and if you've been a loyal reader you would know that avocado and poached eggs on toast is 100% my thing. This particular lot didn't disappoint but I did have to order more toast, because the avo to bread ratio just wasn't on point. 

I enjoyed my stay at Shoreditch House and its definitely a place for the modern working professional.


Share:

5 comments

  1. I've always wanted to stay in Shoreditch house!x
    Trudy | TrudyJohanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. we get cowshed products here at work, I love them!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew people still have powers and make things happen this way. My name is Sandra Mari am from United states, my boyfriend Henry Scot left me for another girl for three months ever since then my life have been filled with pains sorrow and heart break because he was my first love , A friend of mine Stephanie told me she saw some testimonies of this great Dr. OGUNDU that he can bring back my lover within some few days, i laugh it out and said i am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, She consulted the great priest on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after three days my boyfriend called me for the very first time after three months that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for everything he made me pass through. i still can't believe it, because it highly unbelievable it just too real to be real. Thank you Dr Ogundu for bringing back my lover and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalf, for anyone who might need the help of this great priest here is the email address: drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com
    1) Love Spells
    2) Lost Love Spells
    3) Divorce Spells
    4) Marriage Spells
    5) Binding Spells
    6) Breakup Spells
    7) Banish a past Lover.
    8.) You want to be promoted in your office.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone, I sincerely hope my post gets read and hopefully helps somebody along the line.i will never forget the help the GREAT ILLUOBE render to me in my marital life.The only person that i can boldly say he can cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and any other kind of disease like CANCER,HIV/AIDS,LOW SPERM COUNT,MENOPAUSE DISEASE, ALS know as ( Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis) and can also solve any relationship problem is this great herbalist man called Dr ILLUOBE. Friends your case is not too hard why don’t you give The GREAT ILLUOBE a try and let him work surprises because i know he will cure you of the disease and also help bring back your WIFE or HUSBAND that has left you as the case may be. You can contact him via web(http://drilluobetemple.webs.com) email: drilluobe@live.com or call or whatsapp +2348077357453 or my email lisamcclean360@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. After 11 years of marriage,A very big problem occurred between me and my husband .so terrible that he left me with two kids.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{Unityspelltemple@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past{7}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our marriage was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster Dr Unity. So, i will advice you out there, if you have any problem contact Dr Unity and i guarantee you that he will help you. Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or call him on: +2348072370762. I am Donna Murray by name and i reside here in Silver Springs Florida. My residential address is as follows. 7008 E Hwy 326 Silver Springs Florida 34488, United States.If you have any problem contact him and guarantee you that he will help you .

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig