A WEEKEND AT THE ME HOTEL











During London Fashion Week, I was lucky enough to be invited for a complimentary stay at the ME London Hotel. I've done some work there before so I knew I was about to embark on pure class and luxury and as you can image, I couldn't wait to check in.

Upon my arrival I was greeted with water, champagne and chocolate.. I knew in that very moment, I would be looked after.

The decor, the view, the size of the worlds comfiest bed, were all simply wonderful. The marble detail in the bathroom was my absolute favourite (blogger problems). Everything was super modern and fancy. From the light up wardrobes to the changeable colour system throughout the suite (girl if you want pink lights, girl you got them). To the giant shower heads & the most perfect scrambled eggs. My 3 night stay was comfortable, relaxing and plush.

I enjoyed lounging on my very own sofa, whilst flicking through the Freeview TV and radio channels. As you can imagine, LFW was hella stressful so being able to watch the world go by from my view over The Strand, whilst treating myself to a pamper evening.. Well, it was just fab!

Everything you need the ME seems to have. A hairdryer, an iron, 24hr room service, free wifi, bath robes, a playstation (no joke) and even a pet service (you can bring all your furry friends). Situated on The Strand, its the perfect location for shopping days in Covent Garden, drinks and shenanigans in Soho & romantic walks along the river.

The ME London also holds first class eats including STK & Radio Bar, imagine mini burgers and mac n cheese and all the cocktails you could ever want. Room service is also out of this world. I ordered a chicken caesar salad as soon as I arrived and it was delicious. The croutons were toasted perfectly & of course, all washed down with an ice cold diet coke.

With cutting edge style and contemporary rooms, its a fantastic stay for any professional.

Share:

6 comments

  1. this looks so luxe! bet it was great indeed!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The salad looks delicious.

    http://lifeasacaribbeangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh gorgeous <3

    Victoria
    X

    http://victorialouisekblogs.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, love this post. Very jealous, you've made me want to go to London!

    xoxo

    ReStyled blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've stayed in the ME London hotel twice now - the first time I didn't receive a great stay, but the second we had an amazing stay! How beautiful are the rooms?!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig