16 THOUGHTS A GIRL HAS WHEN SHE FANNY FARTS


Okay. So fanny farts?!?! We've all probably done them (numerous times might I add) yet it's still a subject most of us shy away from. I'll also be the first to admit that I secretly still wince when I think about all those embarrassing teen sex moments. (And there's plenty - trust me) Shudder!

Now I'm 25 (26 next month but I don't look a day past 15) I sort of pretty much talk about everything. I guess I'm sexually liberated and wish there were more people like me now, for younger me to look up to.

Sex happens every second of everyday, it's natural, it's normal and I 100% think we should all talk about it more, especially covering the more embarrassing, but equally hilarious sex topics. Eg; fanny farting, friction burn & the awkward wobble to the toilet to pee because ain't nobody got time for cystitis.

When you're bent over or sat on top, you're in missionary or your legs are behind your head (I'm flexible I can do this babes), there are so many thoughts whizzing through your brain. Do I look hot? That feels good. I wish I had a wax. However, when that squelch sound starts and you realise you're legit FARTING, the thoughts escalate. Am I right or am I right? 



1. Wait. Pause. Rewind.. Did I just fanny fart?!?

2. Hmm. I'm not sure what hole that came out of.

3. Okay. That was definitely an actual fart. I'm not sure what's more embarrassing. 

4. Kill me. Kill me right now.

5. Did he hear that? Did he feel that? 

6. He definitely heard that & probably felt it too.

7. I am SO embarrassed. 

8. LOL! LOL! LOL!

9. I don't understand why this keeps happening. 

10. Gross

11. What the fucking fuck

12. *runs to the toilet to escape dying of embarrassment & the farts continue* The ground needs to swallow me up and never ever spit me back out. 

13. I'm not having sex anymore. 

14. Okay stop being dramatic and just get over it you pussy.

15. At least it doesn't smell... I don't think.

16. If it puts him off I don't care because it's just a fucking fanny fart and it could be worse. I mean, I could've pissed myself.



Ladies. Fanny farting is completely normal and we've all and will all do it. Laugh when it happens & keep it moving. If your sexual partner is a true man he won't care.. And if he does care, then he shouldn't even be in your vagina. See ya later fuck boy.


Share:

16 comments

  1. Hahahahaha love this Grace, I wish I could just chill with you as I know our personalities are pretty much exact (London girls)Candid as ever xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god this is all so accurate ahahaha. It's most horrific when you stop having sex, start to walk and moving about just makes them keep coming! I wish I had read this as a teen - it would have made me feel so much better.

    Steph - www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHHAA! Grace you never fail to make my commute to work enjoyable!

    Www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, this was hilarious :D

    Lii
    https://byliil.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was in a taxi home from an exs and literally every time I moved, I fanny farted.. Praying that the driver didn't hear ������

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lmao I'm so glad you wrote this!! Why will no one talk about this?! I seem to get it after sex mostly, and it just keeps going xD ahaha

    Amber Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am laughing so hard...I'm crying! This truly made my day. And I just laugh when I fanny fart ��������

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi does anybody maybe know how the song out of the bbc food clean eatings dirty secrets documentary is from in the scene when grazie francesca throws away all the junk food? I would love to find that song thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm laughing so hard right now, why did it take me so long to read this masterpiece?

    I swear I'm loving your new posts Grace, friggin hilarious.

    http://abigailloriann.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this SO much paahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. BEST AND GENUINE SPELL CASTER ONLINE TO HELP SAVE BROKEN MARRIAGE AND BROKEN RELATIONSHIP
    Am Jerry miler, I live in London, and I’m happily married with a lovely wife and three children. I had a very big problem with my wife few months ago, to the extent that she left the house with our kids to her parents' for almost 5 months. All efforts to bring them back proved abortive. Friends and Family were all in concern and my very close mate gave me an advice concerning a spell caster, and he quote; “There’s someone who can handle your situation, he’s always ready and able to do anything related to spiritual matters, I searched for a spell caster on the internet, his advert was everywhere, i found his number and called him on his mobile number +2347052958531. Although I never believed in spell casting, but he convinced me and I had no choice than to follow his advice, because I never dream of losing my lovely wife and I was desperate. So I did all what he told me to do and i did. He told me that I’ll get my wife back in two days after the spell is completed. I was skeptical. He casted the spell for me and i was so anxious waiting to see or hear from her, until the second day when my wife called and said she was coming HOME…..It was like a joke to me!!! That’s how I got my family back through spiritual means and our relationship is now stronger than ever. One of the price I was asked to pay was to tell it to people around me that problems like this, can always be solved by Dr Ewan. And this is his email too if you wish to contact him and solve your problem too covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com , my advice to you out there is to visit this great Dr Ewan and tell him your problems. He's capable of handling anything spiritual and spell casting. Thanks a lot for saving my marriage. covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com. You can also add him up on watsapp on +2349057353987, you can also call him on his mobile number +2347052958531

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is hilarious!!

    www.sakinahsayss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dr. Trust website: https://ultimatespellcast9.wixsite.com/dr-trust Contact him now

    Me and my ex-husband at all times have always tried to stay friendly over again after our divorce which occurred in early September this year. So i met with this spell caster Dr. Trust on the internet after a long search. And he told me everything that i needed to do, and he also assure me that he is going to reunite us in just 48 hours later after his spell casting. So he started his work on Monday 27th Oct. You are not going to believe this. He is back!!! Yes, he really came back in 48 hours just as you guaranteed Sir. Now I'm fully persuaded that you are a legit and authentic spell caster and your website is the best i have ever come across. This is so mind-boggling for me. Anthony is back!!! I haven't by any means experienced something like this before. Thank you so much Dr. Trust. I never expected such a result. Dream come true. Wow! You were so kind with me. “And may your kindness float back to you like ripples that float back to sea shore”. Thank you Sir for your precious help. I have never been so happy in my life like the way i am today. You are a genuine spirit.You and your work will never be forgotten for making me a fulfilled woman and reuniting me and my ex husband once again.. You are my hero.. The kids are overjoyed to have their father come back home for good. Sir here i am sharing your testimony just as i promised. His Email: Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com Call +2348156885231 thank you so much sir from your grateful client Lisa.

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig