MY GROWING LOVE FOR DENIM AND A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE PIECES



"MY GROWING LOVE FOR DENIM AND A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE PIECES" 
_______________________________________________________________________________

Jacket - BOOHOO+ | Top - F21+ (similar linked) | Trousers - ASOS WHITE 
Shoes - SENSO (similar linked)
_______________________________________________________________________________



All my life I've had a love and hate relationship with denim. On one hand, it looks bloody amazing and is practically a l w a y s on trend. On the other hand I find sizing for my body type super difficult and denim is usually uncomfortable too (which I loathe because comfort is key for me).

I'm just super particular about the denim I buy & wear. If its cheap, it usually looks cheap and I'm not about to spend £200 on a pair of jeans because who the hell has that kinda money lol? So when buying denim pieces, I really try to get affordable but good quality items, whether thats jackets, jeans or dresses. 

Over the past month or so, I've found myself gravitating towards more denim. I've been inspired by other bloggers, gorgeous fashionista's on Instagram & some of my most stylish friends to up my outfit game and experiment with denim pieces a bit more.

_____________________________________________________________________________


Denim jackets are an easy way to in-corperate denim into your wardrobe, and this sassy number from Boohoo+ and I cannot get enough of it. Its that really nice rich blue colour which I find is a little more modern and versatile, compared to your usual light wash denim. The black lace up detail makes the jacket on trend for this season too and is just a downright must have imo.
___________________________________________________________________________

Shop The Post 






Other than this amazing jacket, I've also purchased some of the ASOS Ridley Jeans & this ruffle denim top that will be shared on the blog soon. I obviously have my eye on a few other denim pieces that I reckon so many of you will love so I've linked them down below.



The Denim Edit




Share:

5 comments

  1. Holy moly, the lace up on that jacket is GORGEOUS. Love it! Love how you've styled it too.

    Meg | Elmpetra

    ReplyDelete
  2. The denim jacket looks amazing on you...love your confidence girl keep slayingx
    A Girl's Journal
    http://girlsjournal95.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. slaying it lady!

    www.wonderlandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the off the shoulder trend!
    www.flareaforte.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love that boohoo Denim jacket! You make the entire outfit look so sassy!

    Francesca | mylifeinrosetintedglasses.com

    ReplyDelete

rewardStyle: Homepage Feed

© Gracie Francesca | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig